Sunday, September 27, 2009

Play*Play*Play



Brennan and I have been having so much fun playing out and about lately. We went to the zoo with my friend and her little boy, Carter for his 2nd birthday-the boys had a blast! We started going to World Class Gym again this year. It really is the perfect place for him to run around and play. They have a giant trampoline that he runs down with a huge smile on his face :) We have been playing with his puppets and puppet theatre here and he LOVES it! Well, Tuesday we are starting story time at Belleville Library and I have heard such wonderful things about their stories and puppet shows-I can't wait! We also go to music class on Wednesday evenings-the drums are his favorite. So with all of that and various play dates we attend, our week fills up pretty fast! I posted a few recent pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment