Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leibster Blog Award

I have received my first blog award! I received the The Leibster Blog award from Christi at The Chapters of Our Lives-thank you Christi!


The Criteria: the Liebster Blog Awad is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of the pay-it-forward.

The Rules: You must mention the link to the person who awarded you with the Liebster, and mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you think is worthy of the Liebster!

"Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognized up and coming bloggers! In accepting this award, I agree to:
Thank the person that gave me the award and link back to their blog.

* Copy and paste the award to my blog
* Reveal the 5 blogs that I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
* Pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor

I am thrilled to receive this award and appreciate the kind words that were offered to me by Christi, but I think I am equally if not more excited to pass this on to some very inspiring women I have met through my journey. The five blogs I'm passing the award on to are listed below. Each of these women have had to experience the loss of a child. I know from my own experience how difficult each and every day is when one of the biggest pieces of your life is missing. Each one of these women have continued to face this new life showing their immense love for the child/children they have lost while holding on to hope for future children.







Ethiopia Makes Three

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Kim!!! It's always so exciting to get these kind of awards from other bloggers and know that others out there appreciate what you do:) Congrats!! ♥ you!
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete