Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Choo Choo!

Brennan loves playing with trains! He has a few different kinds. This one is one that we only get out at Christmas time. It's a classic and my grandparents get all of the grandchildren one of these sets. Then they get additional cars to go with them at subsequent holidays.


Then he has his Thomas trains.


He watches Thomas and plays with his toy trains.


He uses this little piece from his Zu Zu pet (Scootles) play house for a tunnel for his trains-so creative:)


He got this one from maw maw and paw paw a couple of Christmas's ago and he loves it too.





Yesterday I went to a thrift store (love them!). I haven't gone in a while and I'm so glad I stopped. I got this set of Mickey characters riding on trains for $1. Can't beat that!


Brennan loves them, he thanked me all day long:)



Of course when he got them he wanted to watch Mickey's Choo Choo Express show while he played with them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment