Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Swimming

Brennan is in swim lessons again. He was in them in the spring and then we did some at our neighbors house this summer and now we're back at the Y.


A friend of mine told me she heard the day classes had very few kiddos in them and they were like private lessons. She heard right, Brennan only has one other kid in his class!


In the spring there were 5 kids and they took turns in the water so they had very little time actually swimming. I debated on private lessons and thought I would try this first. I'm glad I did because the teacher allows them to be in the water at the same time (with the noodle) so he is in the water pretty much the whole time.


I really like his instructor, too. He is good with the kids and has a lot of fun things for them to do. Brennan still loves the water. He has no fear:)


Hopefully I will have better pictures next time, I didn't bring my camera so these are from my phone.

1 comment:

  1. We have a great indoor pool and the kids love it this time of year!
    Brennan is so cute! Happy swimming;)

    ReplyDelete