Monday, January 12, 2015

First Outing

Brooks had his first outing today...to the doctor. We saw 2 friends with new babes:) 


Brooks was 5lbs 11oz! I didn't really have a goal in mind, just hoped he was gaining well and he is. His doctor said she likes to see them gaining 1/2oz per day, but he is right about an ounce per day-go Brooks!

Everything else was good. My mom went with me because I am still not comfortable with him in the back by himself yet. I asked the doctor about it and she said to wait until he is about 7lbs. He didn't get his hepatitis B vaccine in the hospital (usually it's given at birth in full term babies) so he goes back next week for that. Then probably the next week for 2 month shots:(


Brennan was bigger in this picture, but same hat. I need to do a post on comparison pictures because these 2 look just alike! (Although you may not be able to tell as much from these 2 pictures since they aren't the same size, but those chins!) They both have a birth mark in between their eyes too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment