Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Years!

Casey and I have hit a milestone anniversary this year. Five years ago today we were married and had the perfect wedding!


It really was a lot of fun and everything I hoped for!




A few pictures from way back when:)


Our best friends, Adam and Amandas wedding just a couple of months after we started dating:)


Cardinals Games




On our trip to Cancun in 2005 while we were dating




Our best friends, Jenni and Joe's, wedding:)


A night out in 2006 while we were engaged.


Rehearsal Dinner


Honeymooning:)




Christmas 2006

Add Image

A night out...January/2008


We have had a very eventful life together so far, remodeling a house, having a preemie, building a house, schooling, the birth and death of our girls, but no matter what it is our story and our life together and we share it all. I'm proud to be married to such a wonderful guy. He makes me laugh, he is there for me when I need him and he is the best dad I could ask for for my children.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Casey and Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love all the cute couple picks!!! My favorite is the one in the water with teh Bubba Kegs (my favorite cocktail container:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!! Doesn't seem like that beautiful wedding was 5 years ago!!!! May love and happiness be with you forever.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete