Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

After school on Friday, Brennan came running to me with these flowers in his hands saying "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" I wish I had would have had it video taped because it was the sweetest thing! He got to pick out whatever flowers he wanted-I'd say he has good taste:)


They made the flower pots at school and the bees body is Brennan's thumb print:)


This is my card from Brennan:)


My step mom, Renee, had this picture drawn for me. It is brilliant. beautiful. the perfect treasure. Brennan is looking up at his sisters and they are looking down on him.



Mother's Day was one of the hardest days I've had in a long time. I imagined all along that it would be, but it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I took these two little butterflies out to Reese and Scotlyn's grave. I hope they know how much I love them and miss them.


Reese

Scotlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment