Friday, April 8, 2011

I came home this morning to find some buds on another one of Reese and Scotlyns' trees:) I guess it's that time of year, you know spring, but it sure puts a smile on my face.


I have to be completely honest, I was kind of mad when I got these trees in their memory. It wasn't toward the people who thought of us in such a generous way, it was more at life and the world. I thought, "I'm getting a tree instead of my babies? What kind of world is this?"


I would still of course rather have Reese and Scotlyn here with me, but I'm a little more rational about it. I now (and knew I would eventually) appreciate the beauty I have here with me to remind me of them and I am so thankful for the special people in our lives who have brought us these everlasting memories!

More from the Magnolia:)


No comments:

Post a Comment