Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Space Between

I heard a story on the radio the other day about a little girl named Katelyn Jackson who had multiple surgeries on her heart as an infant/toddler. She is now 10 years old sharing her story and Erin Bode made a song telling the story of Katelyn's feelings on her journey and using Katelyn's heart beat. This song brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to it. The story behind it and hearing her heart beating in the beginning, just extremely powerful. The song is so beautiful and the lyrics are so inspiring.


"And in the dark our eyes never know if they will see again, but when the stars come out I can feel the light creeping in, once again..."

At the end Katelyn and her siblings sing in the song too, it's just amazing. I had to share!

You can read more about Katelyn's story here

No comments:

Post a Comment