Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So much for all of my frequent little blog posts. I'm not sure what happened, but we have been busy! We have also been sick so maybe that has a little to do with it. I'm just going to post a few pictures and some adventures we have been on. These pictures are from my phone and they are pretty crummy quality.

Today we had gorgeous weather so I had a nice walk with a friend this morning while Brennan was at school. Then when I picked him up, one of my friends/another mom asked if we wanted to ride the metro to St Louis to have lunch. After lunch we let the kids play at City Garden and of course they didn't want to leave:)


Then tonight daddy and Brennan grilled dinner-yum:)



Random, but here is Brennan playing a skittles game.


Sorting, graphing, counting, and eating of course:)


This is at the park last week on another beautiful day.


Here we are snuggling-one of my favorite things:)


Swimming! Brennan will be in swim lessons, most likely until summer and then I will probably continue them either at our neighbors or my moms.


Brennan is swimming on his own-I am so proud of him!!



We are hoping for a nice day at the zoo tomorrow...lets hope for no rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment