Thursday, March 15, 2012

We made it to the zoo today! I was pretty determined to get there today and all week there was a chance for rain. When I looked last night I saw that it wasn't until afternoon so I was thrilled. The weather was perfect! We went early because the Children's Zoo is free and I just wanted to get an early start, I'm glad we did. It was a little cooler and breezy in the morning and not as crowded. I'm pretty sure we saw everything!

Yes, even the snakes! Brennan insisted...


Thrilled to see the sharks in the entrance! He is not even going to know what to do with himself at Sea World!




♥ him!




About as tall as a pygmy goat:)



The river otters put on quite a show:)




The only picture of us, not the greatest, but at least we got one. One of our favorites, the penguins:)



I love these fun stress free days with Brennan. I see many more zoo trips in our future:)

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of you two!:) I love zoo days!! Brennan is such a cute kid!
    Thanks for your sweet comments, I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete