Wednesday, February 20, 2013

On the mend, hopefully.

I hate being away from my blog for so long. I have been miserable and working a lot through it all so I have had no energy to do anything else! Hopefully after five doctor appts, four rounds of antibiotics, three allergy fighting medications, two inhalers and a round of steroids I will be rid of this mess...very soon. I am off for almost 2 weeks and headed to Florida next week so I am ready to be better! Here is a sample of my regimen...


I had my latest doctor appointment today and then Brennan and I did some shopping for our upcoming trip before he had to go to the dentist.


One of my best friends is Brennan's dental hygienist...she is so great!! Brennan laughs the whole time he is there:)


Other things we have been up to...still doing karate.


Brennan is still reading like a champ:)


Lots of scuba diving...flippers and all!


And a random I found on my phone...Spiderman and Spider Colb! This is my sisters dog Colbie. She and Brennan make quite the duo:)



No comments:

Post a Comment