Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow, Ice, Sleet, Rain

We got the works yesterday. Makes me look forward to Florida so much more! We stayed home yesterday since the roads were bad and pretty much every school and a lot of businesses were closed.


Brennan wanted to go out when the snow hit yesterday, but it was so windy and cold. There was no way I was going out feeling the way I have been.


I snapped these pictures quick, from barely outside the door, in my pajamas! He played on the back porch mostly and stayed out maybe 10 minutes because it was so cold.



I am still not feeling well. I have bronchitis so it was basically feeling okay overall with a miserable cough. Now Brennan has caught a virus and I have too so now I have the congestion and the cough and I am still wheezing. Ready for this new antibiotic to kick in any day now.


Brennan has already said he doesn't really want to fly because he always has problems with his ears on the plane. Now that he is sick, I have a feeling it's going to be worse. Let's hope things start to clear quickly in the next 2 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment