Monday, July 1, 2013

Behind

I am so far behind on blogging I don't even know where to begin so I am starting with our trip to the Science Center a couple of weeks ago.


Making energy with wind:)


Playing with Uncle V in the Discovery Room.


I have been soooo lazy about pictures lately. Luckily my sister took some pictures with her phone:)














Roberts foot is gigantic-I guess I never realized how big it really was!


Uncle Vance and Aunt Ally♥



I can't believe we have never been before! I am kind of embarrassed since I homeschooled him this year! Not that we didn't do other fun/educational stuff and I guess I just remember people saying how it isn't that great anymore, but Brennan really enjoyed it and wants to go back again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Brennan enjoyed it. I think it's mostly boring but probably perfect for a kid around his age. Don't be embarrassed, I would have thought that a lot of the stuff is still over his head. I remember Joe and I took my brother when he was in Kindergarten and most of the stuff was over his head still.

    ReplyDelete