Monday, May 21, 2012

Last day of vacation!

I guess this is sort of on schedule since it's Monday, however I am fully aware that I am a week (or technically 2 weeks late!)

On Monday, we hung out with my Uncle Bob and Aunt Janet until it was time to make the drive back to the airport. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. They would give anything for their family and they have! Thank you for letting us stay with you, we had so much fun!!


On the elevator at the airport.






Shooting a web!








                                                                      Me and my love




Flying his airplane again:)




Playing with his new cars while watching Cars 2:)




2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! What a great little traveler you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the airplane pictures!!! What a great idea! I never remember to take pics like that but they really tell the story of the trip :)

    ReplyDelete