Monday, December 31, 2012

From Sand to Snow

Brennan has gotten the best of both worlds, the beach a couple of days ago and snow when we got home. He is in Heaven!



Friday, I took Brennan and my cousin Maggie down to the beach.



The water was cold, but they didn't care! They hiked up their pants and played away!









We found a sand snowman!


Then Saturday we went down to enjoy a beautiful sunset.


My cousin Leyna and Brennan with the sandman













As soon as we got home last night, Brennan wanted to go out and play in the snow-it was dark and very cold so I convinced him to wait until this morning.


At 6am, as soon as he woke up he was begging to go out and play in the snow!





He found an icefall out of the drain pipe



We found some deer tracks too:)






Last year we didn't get much snow so I'm glad he is getting to play this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment