Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our nation's tragedy

I cannot ignore the events that took place yesterday as I continue with blogging. Such devastation and tragedy. I have went through emotions of being physically sick to my stomach, angry, sad....and chills to the bone when I saw these names. The names of these poor children and teachers that had to be faced with this insanity. I have been thinking a lot about the teachers, children, families and everyone affected by this. I have also been thinking about the shooter. I don't understand how someone can do something like this, but I also know that he must have been so troubled. I do feel sorry for whatever demons he was facing to be compelled to act in the way that he did. 


I think this tragic event has touched everyone I know and everyone in America. I hope our nation can find a way through this and keep it from happening again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment