Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Busy Tuesday

Today is a day Brody was supposed to be with us, but he was sick and we missed him terribly:( We did continue on with our activities and were invited to Eckerts to participate in promoting their My Little Honey Brunch. They have a brunch buffet, decorating cookie, photo booth with adorable props, chocolate fountain and face painting.  

Here is Brennan modeling some of the photo wear:)






The camera man said something funny!




Decorating his cookie:)




Chocolate fountain-yum!



 Brennan had a $5 shopping card so he wanted to go shopping, of course:)


I have to say, it was quite adorable watching him check out♥



Reaching for his card:)


Afterward he took me to lunch at McDonald's. He had a gift card from Christmas. He was so excited to buy me lunch:) (I don't have any pictures)

Brennan and I also went to Salvation Army today and scored Scrabble Junior for $1.29! 


We might have set Brennan up a few times and of course he won:)


He caught on quickly and loved the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment