Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Randomness

We have been pretty busy lately and that combined with my ongoing illness is my excuse for lack of posts.


Last week, Brody's little brother Grady came with us for the day. We went on an Easter Egg hunt at Eckerts-you can watch the video here:) 


 Then we immediately left from there and went to story time-so fun:) This day was shark/sea animal themed and it was adorable!! I have a video of one of the adorable song/dances, but for some reason I am not able to post any videos-I am sure it's user error. The song is Baby Shark by The Learning Station and can be found here. Cute cute cute! They basically did the same motions as in the video:)


Unfortunately, I had to work that night so we had to end the day a little early. I think we jam packed a lot of fun in the time we had, especially ending with McDonald's happy meals and mini ice cream cones:)


Here are Brennan and Brody celebrating St Patrick's Day with their mugs one day last week too:)


They made little leprechaun traps-love them:) We didn't catch any leprechauns, but he did manage to sneak in and turn our milk green! 


The boys are so funny when we were making these-Brody said "It's just a fairytale" and Brennan could not believe we were using glitter for the ladder-I mean how is he going to climb a ladder made of glitter?? I guess I should have planned for something a little more substantial:)


We also went to the St Patrick's Day parade this weekend. The kids had fun, but I think we were all ready to get out of the cold! We made this sign to have the kids hold for a little boy named Brandt who is battling cancer. There is a facebook page here if you would like to "like" it-he is really encouraged by all of the pictures people post showing their support! 


As for me, I still capture the beauty my girls bring me whenever I can♥



No comments:

Post a Comment