Wednesday, December 22, 2010

cookie baking and memories


Today Brennan and I went to my grandparents house for a visit. My aunt lives in Arizona and she is in town with her family. We were due 6 weeks apart with Brennan and her daughter, Alex. Well, we all know Brennan came early so they are actually 4 months apart. This pregnancy we were due about 2 weeks apart. I got to meet her little guy, Jack, for the first time today. I must say he is quite the sweetie and I got a lot of snuggle time with him, which I thoroughly enjoyed! I was a little nervous about my emotions with this visit, but I felt really well which was a relief. Brennan and Alex baked cookies for Santa, drank hot chocolate, watched Christmas shows, and played alot! They had a great time! When we left Brennan said "I had fun, mom." and then fell asleep in the car about 2 seconds later. I texted my aunt when we got home to tell her and she said Alex was already asleep too:) I'd say they definitely had a lot of fun and made some great memories, ones I hope they are getting old enough to remember.









We are looking forward to going back tomorrow to celebrate Christmas and make more memories of this holiday season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment