Saturday, December 18, 2010

keepsakes

We received these two most precious ornaments in memory of our sweet girls from one of my very best friends, Kate. I know that time has passed for everyone else, but it really has not for me. I miss Reese and Scotlyn so much every day. It really means a lot to me to know that others still think of them too. The ornaments have each of their names with their very own footprints on them. The message reads,

"First Christmas in heaven. The world wasn't ready for you, angel baby. We miss you."




Kate, thank you for being so thoughtful and giving us this treasured gift that I will cherish at Christmas time and always.

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    I'm so glad that you love them:)! I think about you and your baby girls constantly. I love you and I love them and I hope you know that you can talk to me any time you want to. Don't EVER hesitate to tell me anything that's on your mind. I'm a good listener and I want to know what's on your mind and how you're feeling. Although I'm not always the best at knowing what to say-I hope you know that I'm listening and feel privileged that you can share your feelings with me:) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! <3, Kate

    ReplyDelete