Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random happenings

This guys hair got a little out of control....


So Brennan gave him a trim


Love his buzz cut:)


I have been continuing my "I love parade" lifts along many other various exercises. Casey and I have joked about this exercise since day one. I have been able to start the exercises I couldn't do last week along with more new ones and they are making me pretty sore. I am having some issues with my knee tracking as well as the muscle needing to be stretched. I have pain when I put full pressure on my leg which makes it hard to start walking on my own. So I have been doing some exercises to strengthen that. I am taking some steps (limping) on my own which is very exciting.


Brennan got his first swim under his belt at GiGi's last weekend. He had so much fun!


Brody started coming over again-yay! However today is his mom's last day of school, but I am sure we will still play this summer:) 


This guy snuck in my bed again the other night. Oh how I do love to watch him sleep♥


Bug hunting has begun!


Brennan started tball and this was his blue gatorade mustache after his game last night:) I will post some in his uniform soon


This female cardinal frequents our bird feeder quite often, along with her boyfriend. They are so cute, they are always together and sometimes sit on the posts of our deck and eat together:)


Remember Wes? He came over to play yesterday with his sister Molly:)









The kids had a lot of fun and it was so nice to catch up with my BFF Dani!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with his bug hunting vest! How cute!! I'm glad you're making progress with your recovery, I've been thinking about you a lot and I hope you continue to heal quickly and well :)

    ReplyDelete