Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice Storm

So here is a look at our world on this day...


Our world is covered in ice!


When you walk on the ground-crunch, crunch, crunch...


All you hear is the crackling of the tree branches that are each their own little icicle.


My knockout rose bush...I hope it recovers!


Luckily our cars that we drive regularly are in the garage, but our third car is in the driveway and it is covered in a sheet of ice.



Every school in the area and even some places of employment are closed today. We are still with power and internet...so far!


What is an icy day without hot chocolate?


We are fortunate that we all get to stay home together today...warm and snuggly:)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! those icicles are amazing. I am so sorry for the loss of Scotlyn and Reese. They are beautiful, and I know in my own way how hard it is to go on without them... ((((hugs)))))

    xoxo,
    erika

    p.s. i love the picture of their little feet- so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete