Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Activities

Preparing eggs for the Bunny:)





I decided to save the 2 educational games for Brennan's birthday. Brennan really wants a garden so I decided to get him some seeds and a shovel. He also got a window bird feeder. I was really worried about bird poo on the house, but figured we could try it out and pressure wash the house if it ends up being messy:)


Fun times hunting:)




Going through the goods.




More hunting at GiGi's house.



Me, my mama and Brennan


Us with Casey's mom


My bro with us


This is SO gross, but it was undeniably part of our Easter-dog poo


My mom and step dad, Bobby


My grandma and grandpa:)


2 comments:

  1. You're such a good mom! I love seeing everything that you do with him. You have a very beautiful family btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete