Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Yesterday we got to go visit my Grandma and Grandpa in Missouri, it was so nice to visit with them! We took a walk around the clubhouse and through the woods.


Brennan wore his costume for them and showed off some of his super samurai moves:) He also read them a book which I think they really enjoyed!







Mad face pumpkin


Mad face to match!







Reese and Scotlyn's pumpkins:)




I did one of these 4 years ago...has it really been that long?




This morning I had a Halloween surprise for Brennan-we got to make glow in the dark chalk!







It did glow, but not a really vibrant glow that I could get a glowing picture. It was fun though:)



Showing off some sweet samurai moves:)







Trick or treating;)



We met up with our BFF's


Assessing the goods.



No comments:

Post a Comment