Monday, January 17, 2011

Action Packed Bath

The action never stops...especially not at bath time! :) I bought these Woody and Buzz pool toys on clearance last year, just thinking you can never have too many Buzz and Woody dolls. Well, they have come to good use in the tub!




I accidentally turned the light off trying to turn the other light on. Well, then Brennan wanted the light off, he thought it would be fun...and it was! He was so excited I had to get some shots, but I needed a little light so then it was so funny that we had the flashlight on in there. I'll tell ya, this little ray of sunshine can make anything fun:)


Then Brennan decided he wanted to watch Toy Story while taking a bath...of course I let him. What can I say-you're only a kid once! Of course Casey thinks I'm crazy, but I want him to have a wonderful childhood full of fun memories:)


As you can imagine-bath time turned into an all night event!


Then of course dinosaur had to get in on the action too:)



A million and one times over, I don't know what I would do without this guy!

1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing mom!! :) You're right...you're only little once and he'll remember these moments forever!!! God bless you!!! Thinking about you often!!

    ReplyDelete