Thursday, January 27, 2011

Muffins

Today my little muffin decided that he wanted to make muffins:) First he said he wanted to make strawberry muffins, but we didn't have strawberry mix so I told him the only thing we had is blueberry-he was just fine with that;)


I told him he could get the muffin cups out and he chose these Halloween ones. At first I shunned them telling him they were for Halloween, but he really wanted to use them and I thought well really, what's the difference?? So of course he had to tell the ghost on them "We are going to use your muffin cups, okay ghost?"


I let him do everything-not that there is much to package mix! Obviously I'm not much of a baker:)


As we were making them, he said "This is going to be deeelicious!" I had to emphasize the e's so you get the full effect of how he says it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment