Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Infinity...and Beyond!

So Brennan had been asking for a rocket ship for Christmas. That was really the only thing he asked for. He didn't really specify what kind so I ended up getting him a rocket ship that little Woody and Buzz could ride inside of that he could fly around. He liked it, but I don't know if that's really what he was thinking. Well, I was at Target the other day and I found this...


I just had to get it, even though he has gotten so much stuff over that last month-this is the last thing he needs. But now he can "fly" in his own rocket ship:) Yesterday he was "flying" around saying he is "Brennan Lightyear" :)


He loves to play and pretend he is flying like Buzz so I think this was a necessary purchase to assist the imagination:)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool...Aiden calls himself "Super Aiden" if he's being a superhero, and "Handy Aiden" if he's playing Handy Manny.

    ReplyDelete