Sunday, January 9, 2011

I worked all weekend and Brennan stayed with maw maw and paw paw Saturday night so I didn't see him at all this weekend. I surprised him with a Frosty-yum:) He was so excited when I got home. The first thing he said after I gave him the frosty was "Mommy, can I please have a spoon to eat my frosty?" and the next was "Mommy, thank you for my frosty." He is so sweet and polite like that all the time. I just love it. I'm so proud of him and what an amazing little boy he is. He is a true joy to spend my days with.


Look at the ice cream dripping down his shirt...



He ate his frosty while he finished watching Toy Story 2. I just love these faces while he is watching the show-he always acts out his movies. Either with character toys or himself pretending to be the characters. As soon as he finished his frosty he was flying around his playroom like Buzz:)



Then we snuggled on the couch with Bear and Raffey and read some books before bed.


Brennan loves books! These are a couple of favorites.



Brennan has many many 'friends' (stuffed animals). Bear and Raffey are the most constant. He has slept with them for as long as I can remember. He loves them dearly:)

Raffey

Bear

June hung out with us for a bit too:)



1 comment:

  1. He is an amazing little man. He does know that his sisters are watching over him and that they are his angels. You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete