Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Do dreams come true?

Well, while we're on the subject of dreams I thought I might share mine. You know how some dreams you don't even remember, some dreams you think of when you wake up and don't think of ever again and some dreams affect you so much that you think about them the whole next day or even the rest of your life? Well, I had one of those monumental dreams last night that I will never forget.

I had a dream that we had a surrogate and she had twins for us. I remember having all of these different feelings about Reese and Scotlyn mixed with happiness for my new born babies. It's kind of hard to describe them because they are feelings and it was a dream, but my whole thought process really revolved around that dream today. It's such a strange feeling when a dream can affect your mind and your thinking so intensely.

I'm sure it's no surprise that I hope this dream comes true:)

No comments:

Post a Comment