Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Tree

The title of this post is probably a little premature, but I really want to start getting information (and hopefully photos) of our late ancestors. I'd like to get a family tree, as far back as possible. I don't know what sparked this, but I really want to see where we came from! I just imagine my great grandparents and started thinking about their parents and their parents, they're all my family and I want to know who they are. Before Brennan was born I visited some family in the Keys and they had a whole wall of old photographs of family-I loved it! I would love to have a wall of old photographs of our family in our house and this is my start.


This week we went to Peoria to see Casey's family. His grandmother's grandmother was full blooded Indian.


She has a lot of Indian decor in her home


Real Dutch shoes


She actually didn't know her grandmother because her dad left when she was young, but it's still her heritage-and Casey's too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment