Monday, January 10, 2011

Big Brother

Brennan absolutely knows who his sisters are. I show him their pictures, he goes to see them "where the flowers are" and we talk about them all the time. I always want him to know how special his sisters are and that he is the best big brother anyone could ask for.


These are the two little zebras that Brennan brought to the hospital for Reese and Scotlyn. It was so sweet because he was so excited to give them to his sisters:)


We put one zebra in the casket with Reese and Scoltyn and the other one Brennan sleeps with along with two other bears that my dad got for them. He loves his sisters' pink bears:)



The other day Brennan asked "Was I in heaven with Reese and Scotlyn when I was a baby?" Sometimes there are just no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment